Wednesday 26 February 2014

I have a PAUSE BUTTON....YAY..LOL....My new Samsung HMX F90 Camcorder just arrived! I'm so happy to have a PAUSE BUTTON when recording! If I'm going to tape my projects, I don't want to have to start over, every time my phone rings, the door knocks, etc. smiles I've added the Company name where I ordered it online, just in case someone is interested in checking it out. I'm in Canada, so you have an added shipping cost, but well worth it, to have it in two days, and right to your door! The Camcorder deal included the stand, all adapter's, and charger, a 32GB memory card, plus a very nice Pro Series Tripod. I ordered it in white, just because it looked pretty..I'm not sure when I'll have this thing figured out to use it, but I'm off to read some instruction manuals....haha


No comments:

Post a Comment