Thursday 13 February 2014

Gold Leaf Pair of Pears...a how to video

Welcome this morning to my craft room. Last night I had prepared two cards I need to send out to friends that sent me a Harry and Potter Fruit Basket shortly after my accident. This company is known for fine quality fruits, especially their PEARS! In this wonderful basket were boxed pears, where one is trade marked with GOLD FOIL. This gave me the idea for the "Thank You" cards I'm sending out today. I will give these PAIR of  PEARS, a card replica of the GOLD FOIL, switched over to GOLD LEAF.  In this two part video, I will be using the Gold Leaf, acetate, and other unique techniques, to show my appreciation to my two dear, sweet, GEORGIA BELLS! I think I'll make one to send to Harry and David Farms, to express my appreciation for such an exquisite basket. Please join me, as I GOLD LEAF a PAIR of PEARS! SMILES

No comments:

Post a Comment