Saturday 22 February 2014

Something is FISHY...LOL...I was cleaning out some of my sketches today, when I had the urge to draw. I'm making a Mixed Media Canvas for a friend. She has a newly renovated Craft Room, and I'm wanting to surprise her with a gift. Although this is just a practice piece, I won't be using, I wanted to try sketching a Rock Bass, and color it with my Inktense pencil's. I just love these pencil's so much. I had a half hour before making lunch today, so this is what I came up with!...smiles...I started to draw another FISHY, and will put this with my other fun time sketches....I can't wait to begin this project...I'm calling her Canvas " A TANK FULL OF TRANQUIL "!...I wanted to practice with the Inktense pencils before drawing the FISHY'S for the canvas. I must admit, these pencil's are worth every penny, and more...SMILES


No comments:

Post a Comment