Wednesday 19 February 2014

My 3 in ONE Red Challenge card COMPLETED!...I am ready to enter it!...I only wish you could see the video's, showing the process. It measures 51/2 x 7, and consists of BEVELLED front, with paper flowers, home made Stick Pin, acetate heart, covering with heart SU dies, and diamond bling! Smiles. The inside, is glittered lace, vellum, and stenciled hearts. Now, the BACK of the card!...lol...Like I mentioned, you can get three looks, by folding it a different way...This beautiful Die, was cut twice, so I could get a 3D look in the center. I used Gold Ink to stamp the sentiment, and used my Gold twine to make this pretty bow. Adding the SU tiny pearls around the die made it look so Victorian...smiles...Finished the bottom of it with paper lace, made it COMPLETE. I'm going to go and enter my 3 in One RED CARD now! Enjoy! Video's will follow...!


No comments:

Post a Comment