Sunday 9 February 2014

6x6 Vintage/Shabby Chic Card SWAP, for my Canadian/American Friends


This is a card I did awhile back, and didn't know if I shared it or not! So, here it is....I just pulled it out to mail to a friend that is under the weather....ANYWHO, I was wondering if anyone out in card land, would be interested in a SWAP!! A CARD SWAP that is...lol....As you know, I'm a member of Catherine Pooler's AMAZING "STAMP NATION" SITE, www.thestampnation.com for those of you that haven't heard my  BRAGAMONY  tutorial, about this truly wonderful community of like minded crafter's. For a small fee, you get access to hundreds of card video's, guest crafting hosts, all the yumminess of our craft world tutorials, tied in a beautiful bow, and it's called, STAMP NATION. Please take the time to check it out. You will not be disappointed. Truly, it is a nugget of info, for the beginner, as well as the most experienced crafter. I can say earnestly, that this community of gifted crafter's, will take you to a new level of learning, with just a "click of a button", that easy peasy! I'm not very computer savvy, as most well know, lol, and I menouver my way around this site EASILY.
Now, back to my SWAP idea. I was thinking of keeping this to a 5 card swap. So, you would make 6 cards, (one for me) lol, and mail them to me, like most swaps do, I will mail the cards back, by the appropriate day planned. Please leave me your name if interested, and I will email you with the instructions. I have never hosted a SWAP, but I've been in one, and it was AMAZING! I'm trying to work out the details, so, on my next video, hopefully tomorrow...lol....I will talk about it then....please leave me a comment if you have any questions. Thank you P.S. Try and go over to Stamp Nation, and visit. I'm so happy I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment