Wednesday 12 February 2014

Teeny TINY Mini Book Tutorial


Good Morning! Welcome to my craft room. I had some difficulty with my computer yesterday, accepting my video's in the download. I hope it has resolved itself! Smiles...I would like to place the blog title correction here, that I mentioned in the video. It is the Paper Hoarder Disorder...lol...I left out Paper I think!...I was tired after a view video's I guess....Anywho, this will show how these little books are made...QUICKLY, and SIMPLY....You will find them an added treasure to embellish any project. I want to take the time to thank all my subscriber's. Although I'm a fairly new crafter, I truly love what I do. The fact that you take the time to view my video's, is heart warming! May you have a BLESSED day! Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment