Saturday 18 September 2021

Thank you for joining me for this small Anna Griffin of Dies and papers. I really like collecting Anna's supplies for the simple reason they are complete with products and inspiration to create with them. Here is a list of products from the tutorial for you to check out from Anna's Shop. Thank you for joining me as I open a few orders that found their way tucked into a cupboard. haha Enjoy the tutorial. Please note that I will post the links to supplies for you as I find all the supplies and link them to this Blog for your convenience. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello and greetings to you my friend,
    I don’t know if you will get this or not. I’m so missing you snd your laughter and wonderful and delightful projects. I think about you often snd wonder if you are okay. Haven’t heard a peep so I’m assuming something in life has tackled you to the ground. I’ve been praying as you come to mind and knowing God is with you has helped give peace. If possible can you send me a little text and just tell me how to better pray for you?
    I will hopefully hear from yiu soon. God bless.
    12-29-21

    ReplyDelete