Saturday 22 February 2014

Let's draw a little Koi fish.....

I'm doing a Mixed Media Canvas for a friend, and it will have some fun Lake fish everywhere...smiles...I had so much fun on my practice Rock Bass, that I thought we could draw a little Koi fish together. I'm no artist, but I do have FUN drawing little sketches from time to time. I thought it would be fun showing you how much fun I had drawing today. The Canvas I'm doing for my friend will be filled with Lake fish, and all kinds of fun stuff...smiles...I didn't have time to finish this little FISHY for you, but I'll post some of my ongoing Canvas for you to see later on this week. Thanks so much to my faithful subscriber's. I can't express how much I appreciate each one of you. You inspire me to try my best in creating my cards, and projects. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment