Thursday 13 February 2014

The CHERRY ANT CANNING JAR, using a sponged sunset technique

I'm back again quickly, while my PEAR GOLD LEAF card is downloading. This is another card I made using the canning jar set. I took flat black pearls, adding smaller pearls for eyes, and had them carrying these cherries from the spilled over canning jar. It was a picnic left over theme...lol...I made an ant hill from separate paper for a more dimensional look, with pearl ants coming from the hole, to have a Cherry lunch fest...lol...I added a Cherry tree, of course, with little raised cherries, I cut from the small hole punch. I added Glossy Accents to the jar, for a glass effect, and to the cherries. These were the left over cherries I showed in the video, that I kept for future cards....The lid was raised up, and I added silver embossing powder, to give it a realistic feel. I blocked out the sun, using a sticky note, until removing it after, so I could sponge on a pretty sunrise. I used all SU inks for this card, as well as their paper line. The clouds were fussy cut, and popped up with dimensionals. See how versitile this canning jar set is? I have used this set for many cards since purchasing it! Now I'm on to a different card project for you today. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment