Monday 3 February 2014

Another SMALL Haul....Oh My!


Well, I must say, that Olivia did a great job putting together a late, late night card...lol..I'm always so proud of her. She always makes my craft room a brighter place to craft when she visits! Thanks Olivia! I didn't need that much sleep anyway!...lol...lol....Well, I realize these hauls are quite close together. My Hobby Lobby, and Michael's haul last week, now this! I needed some knitting needles, and crochet hooks, for Olivia and myself to make roses this weekend, so off to the Thrift Store I went. You know I always arrive home with at least a small haul. I ordered my new sewing machine, which I will pick up tomorrow, after my appointment with the Surgeon. My 10 Tim Holtz Inks are in, so I'll get them as well. This will complete my Distress Ink Collection, Paints, and refills. YAY....I'm anxious to get my new Singer 160th Anniversary Sewing Machine. I've wanted this, in memory of my Mom, because it is a new version of her trusty older Singer I grew up with. I sure miss my Mom. She arrived into Heaven in June, but it seems like yesterday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment