Wednesday 19 February 2014

This is the third final video...my computer skipped the second video...oh my...


Thanks for your patience as I try and remedy my computer dilemma ...lol..I've been trying to reload these all day, and evening. It's no easy task when you don't understand it all...lol..I didn't give up, and here is a video to prove it!...lol..lol..lol..So, it's in the wrong order....You can think it's a puzzle card, and try and get the right pieces put together to make this 3 in 1 Challenge RED Card! Now I have the second one downloading...I think...maybe it's our Harley trip, I'm so confused...hahaha...we will see what pops up! Of course it takes 3 hours per download....Will I get any sleep? That is the million dollar question! SMILES and CHUCKLES! Enjoy none the less.....

WELCOME TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS....YAY....I noticed 2 new subbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment