Wednesday 19 February 2014

Inside of my 3 in ONE CARD...I used so many different techniques on this card. The front is a BEVELLED Acetate technique, with alcohol inking on the hears. This is the Lace Reverse technique using an adhesive sheet, placing a lace piece directly on the adhesive, then covering it entirely with red glitter. You then remove the lace, add white glitter, and your left with this stunning LACE LOOK, entirely glittered. I love this technique! Using vellum, I stamped these images from a SU 1998 Anniversary set called KINDNESS SHARED...Simply one of my favorite sets to date! The red heart is alcohol inked. A Heidi Swapp heart stencil, and outlined in marker of black, and gold, gave me the look I wanted for the inside. Now on to the back of card! Like I said...3 in ONE! Smiles...oh yes, I fussy cut the vellum! Copics, and Inktense pencils are used under the middle heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment