Thursday 13 February 2014

INSIDE the card illustrates the GOLD LEAF on the ONE OF A KIND PEAR, and the edges of the picture frame. I will show you this card up close in the following video. Pictures just doesn't do it justice. I staggered the pears in the frame, with GOLD THREAD weaves round about the back of the pears. I used the GOLD LEAF pen around the tag die, which is popped up on dimensionals. The acetate looking letters pop off the page, if viewing in person...lol..I kept to the plan I had in my brain, from the time I was inspired to do these cards, only diverting a tad! Smile....well, I'm off to do the matching envelopes ...Thanks to everyone taking the time to view my Blog! This is why I have a Blog...SO I may in some small way, INSPIRE you to give of your talents, AND BLESS OTHERS with your creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment