Monday 10 February 2014

A SMALL HAUL from Michael's to share with you today!


Well, this video was a one time download!...yay....Thanks for (flying) back to my second video of the day!..lol..A LITTLE BITTY HAUL from Michael's from last week!  You'd think I was avoiding finishing my card wouldn't you...hahaha Not really, just easing into it, after being sick. After this, I'm off to show you my 1"x1" Mini Book with Charm...Easy Peasy to make, and we will  do it together...I'm going to finishing this card in the morning, then on to another ......The next card will be one using my new Inktense Watercolor Pencils....See you in the morning ! P.S. Anyone wanting to SWAP with me! Please let me know. You can email me at chromecarol@hotmail.com ,and let me know this way! BLESSINGS


No comments:

Post a Comment