Monday 27 January 2014

Texture Paste Ideas



Thank you very much for joining me today. I just got in the door, after visiting my Doctor this morning. I now have medicine to help the healing process. The deep freeze here, made the roads extremely slippery, and the winds hit your face like a razor...I'm home safe, and will remain tucked away, until I see the Surgeon!..I managed to tape this video for you early this morning, so while I was out. it was downloading! All I could think of, was the computer shutting down AGAIN, and having to do this all over....lol...I had such camera problems, combined with computer problems on Wednesday, I wasn't sure I could take the disappointment of it not downloading for me once again.....smiles...I hope you enjoy the finishing touches on the LID I'm preparing for my sister's long awaited Birthday gift...lol...lol...Last Wednesday, I was looking in my pantry, viewing my shelves of cake supplies.  I starting thinking of ways to combine the overload of cake supplies, into my overload of craft supplies, to put to good use, so many similar products. I love using texture paste in my Mixed Media, and my cards, so here are a few idea's that you may want to incorporate also. I'm going to try and do a few more video's showing a mix of CAKE SUPPLIES  MEET CARDS!...Please enjoy this quick tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment