Friday 10 January 2014

Charting my Distress Ink Pads

Thank you once again for joining me in my Craft Room today. My lunch was AMAZING....haha.....I had to share it with you. I find that if I go through my Blogger App, it is difficult to correct spelling without losing my picture. I can correct errors through Blogger, if I upload video's this way...very confusing for me...I'm happy to just know how to place video's here in the first place...smiles. If I could, I would do speed up video's, with voice overs, like most people do to save time for the viewer. I haven't even tried to learn it all..haha...Like I said before, I just like you to visit, while I'm crafting. If you can draw a little info from my crafting, I'm happy, and blessed to share my idea's ! I'm not a teaching Blog, per say, just a "stop on by, and visit Blog". SMILES  Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment