Wednesday 29 January 2014

A Small HAUL


Thank you friends for joining me once again in my Craft Room. This is the second try at downloading this video!...I'm starting to think I'm not to do video's, just post pictures...lol! I think that the deep freeze we are in here in Ontario is affecting the internet lines...hahaha. Last Wednesday I had the same problem, and it was a sub zero day as well! Anywho, I mentioned on this haul that I was returning my wonderful Vagabond Electric Die Cutting machine, due to a terrible noise in the motor. I was a bit concerned whether I would be able to return it. Sometimes, when you have machinery, you have to mail it to the manufacturer to have it repaired. Well, if you own one, you know it ways a ton!...lol...I couldn't imagine the mailing fee!!! Long story short, I called Hobby Lobby in where I purchased it, and they told me they would honour my purchase, and they would have one set aside for me. I can't tell you how happy I was! I know I have a Big Shot, but this electric machine cuts through basically anything, without having to crank it. It would be impossible to crank that machine now, so I couldn't wait to go and get my new one today. My son drove me there, and patiently waited for me to get a little shopping in...lol...Hobby Lobby, in my opinion, is a wonderful, clean, organized store, where I shop. The kind staff goes out of their way to help, and make sure that you are a happy shopper! I did some browsing, shopping, and it only took a half hour. We were close to Michael's, so I shopped an extra hour to buy a couple of items on my wish list! We made it safely home, in white out conditions, and -25 degree temperature, and winds that were making the visibility at times a tad difficult! It didn't start out this way, but, as the morning went on, the weather worsened. I'm thankful it was a quick trip, and The Lord was watching out for us. After all, how could I go a day without my VAGABOND???....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment