Thursday 30 January 2014

Enbedded Embossing Technique, plus Copics, and Water Colouring


Thank you once again for visiting my Craft Room today...I really appreciate you dropping by for a visit. This card was a pleasure to prepare. I love the embedded embossing technique so much, so thus this card for you. It is in 2 parts, so, the second part will be up tomorrow morning, along with another wonderful technique using the stippling stencil art, with my new gold leaf set. We will use acetate, Gelato's, ink, texture paste, gold leaf, gold embossing powder, vellum, moulding paste, and last, but not least some vellum! I look forward to this card being complete, then on to card technique number 2....It sounds like a technique series to me...hahaha...See you in the morning, with lots of FUN idea's!

No comments:

Post a Comment