Wednesday 27 November 2013

Dryer Sheet SHADOW Technique


This is what came from a total mishap on my other dryer sheet Dazzling Diamond Technique, that went in a total other direction....Plan B I like to call my little mishaps...lol....please enjoy this card, and try it as a texture piece on your next project. The look of this card is truly stunning in real life...smiles...Never get discouraged when a PLAN B moment happens in your create moments!....I love being pushed out of the box, so to speak, and given an opportunity to see if I can turn things around....haha...Enjoy, and I sincerely thank each person that stops by my Craft Room, to spend some  paper crafting time with me. May The Lord BLESS all my American friends, with a wonderful Thanksgiving Day tomorrow ...I LOVE TURKEY ...I may have to celebrate your THANKSGIVING too!!!....Every day, should be in a THANKFUL day, for all The Lord has done for us, I never will cease to LOVE Him....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment