Saturday 23 November 2013

ADORABLE SNOWWOMAN made with BLOCKS and SPARKLES

This was such an adorable project for Olivia and myself to create today. It was inspired by Two Peas in a Bucket, Beatte....I said it was Darlene, of Darlene Designs....My TIRED mistake...lol...I saw it last week on TPIAB.....The video speaks for itself....Two tired CRAFTERS in a CRAFT ROOM....That's our new Blog name!!! Hahaha...These 1 1/2 inch square blocks were sitting in my dresser drawer for some time, for another project I wanted to do, but, never got around to doing it....I'm glad though, because my sweet granddaughter Olivia was thrilled to head this up tonight....I'm blessed to have such wonderful grandchildren, and, a few that actually love to craft!!!SMILES

4 comments:

  1. Great JOB Olivia & Carol......Such a wonderful Snowman! It's really adorable !
    So nice to see a granddaughter her nana working on a wonderful project! You are making wonderful memories to be sure.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jackie...I will pass this on to Olivia....She just went home...take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so wonderful. Have you ever shown Olivia's face? We need a head shot of that sweet girl. You are teaching her and that is so very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Jannifer...thanks so much for dropping by, and leaving us a sweet comment. I will make sure Olivia reads this. She is one pretty girl, but, she only wants to have her pretty hands showing on the internet!....Smiles...She loves to read her comments, so, thanks for taking the time to encourage her!

    ReplyDelete