Tuesday 26 November 2013

Dryer Sheet Reversed Stamping Technique


This technique came to me by trial and error...literally!  LOL  The actual technique was for me to stamp an image on white card stock, then add the dryer sheet on top of the image, add Dazzling Diamonds to the dryer sheet, after it was spray glued to the card!!!...Sounds simple enough??? Not if you're me...hahaha...I have to always, on very short notice, had to come up with a Plan B, for when my project doesn't go as planned...haha. Such was the case with this card today! Turns out, I love my PLAN B, much better than PLAN A....I say all this, because PLAN B inspired the next card I'm downloading for you. Isn't it something how we can take a dryer sheet, and creat a beautifully textured card? I love this CREATIVE CRAFTING, don't you? SMILE

No comments:

Post a Comment