Wednesday 27 November 2013

Chalk City Glowing Lights Technique


I saw this technique done by " Understanding Blue " on Splitcoast Stamper's today. I thought Lydia did a wonderful job showing this, so, I had to try it too!  I made the houses from this thin foam I bought at our dollar store some time ago. The foam gave the houses the dimension it needed, without having to use foam dots. If you view the finished cards below, you will see I outlined the window's with silver liquid pen. I liked the effect of the silver pen,  because it seemed to make the window's pop. I outlined the inside roof shingles with black marker, to stand out as well. This was a FUN way to use some of the chalk I have hibernating in my desk drawer!...smiles  Drop by SCS to see this technique so creatively used on another card. I think you will have loads of fun creating your own little CITY OF GLOWING LIGHTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment