Friday 4 October 2013

Vellum 5 Petal Roses


Today is a SPECIAL day for me...As you can see, my new Blog has been created!!! I would like to thank Karen Valentine Designs for her EXQUISITE talent, and WONDERFUL HEADER.....I would also like to thank my good friend Jackie, for her support, and help with my previous Blog...Without her, I would not have had things arranged as they were....THANK YOU LADIES....Please leave me a message, and let me know what you think....This Blogging is all new to me, so, I am going to, with Jackie's help...( smiles ). get the rest of my Blog set up to be more Organized......Blessings, Carol

1 comment:

  1. Carol just a note to say what a great blog redesign. I love the feminine look with the ribbons and butterflies. Much softer and easier to read than your previous site. You're going to enjoy it I'm sure. Thanks for the tutorials. The bow making instruction was great.

    ReplyDelete