Wednesday 16 October 2013

Part 2 of Paper Bag Mimi...PLUS...We Are Memory Keeper's Envelope Maker Surprise


I realize this project will take another part, but, I found this amazing feature for our WAMK Envelope Maker...Yes, it can make FILE FOLDERS...I was watching this tutorial on Kathy Orta's Blog, and, I had to try it....IT IS WONDERFUL...Now, I had a problem trying to figure out the left, and the right tab adjustment on the video...lol..but, the minute I ended the tape, I realized it was at the 3 inch mark, as I showed you! All you need to do is, punch the corner to the left of the 3 inch mark, in the corner, placing it in the "V" slot, punch, then, take out of the left side with your Exacto Knife, flip, and remove the tab part....lol...I will quickly show you in Part 3... Have fun with the File Folder ....remember to score 2 more lines at the half fold, each 1/4 inch apart, then score!...HAVE FUN !

No comments:

Post a Comment