Wednesday 9 October 2013

Mixed Media Olivia Canvas. PART 2 of 3


Thank you so much for joining me in my Craft Room today!  Well, I tried to get as much of the Canvas embellishments completed ahead of time, so I could move on to the Lindy's Sprays, to call this gift  FINISHED ......I'm sorry to say, it was not working out as I'd planned! I was however, able to show you a few techniques,  that helped me get some wonderful raised images, and some added textures I wanted. I will have it ready for the final touches, and sprays tomorrow....It didn't  matter how fast, or slow I worked ...lol..I really want it to be something my granddaughter Olivia, is proud to hang in her room, and cherish for years to come! I also would like you to enjoy the process with me, as we complete this together....Enjoy PART 2....of 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment