Thursday 31 October 2013

Perfect Pearls, and Prisma Pencil SNOWMAN, and HIS SNOW WOMAN Card ......Part 1 of 3.


Thank you for joining me in my Craft Room today....It was a fun card to do, except it had to be in three parts! I guess my chattering, and trying to color, and assemble, got the best of me...smiles  I'm downloading Part 2 as I'm typing....I love Snowmen, so I got out my new Whiff of Joy Stamp I just received in a CC Design order, and decided to get out my Perfect Pearls, PearlX, and of course, my Prisma Pencils to bring them to life....I've decided on making a few more SNOWMEN CARDS, because they are just TOO CUTE! You will notice also from the photo's, I decided to add a SHIMMER card base in green, and punched the edge with my Martha Stewart twig punch....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment