Wednesday 13 February 2013

Good Evening friends


Just a note....if you are already a friend on my blog, or, you just joined, please leave me your name, in one of the comment sections, and I will place your name in my BLESSING BOX to win a wonderful MARCH SURPRISE...LOTS OF BLING, AND " oh, I love that "!it is the easiest way I can think of to receive your name...during the month of MARCH. I will randomly pick a name, and send you a BLESSING SURPRISE....YOU WILL BE CONTACTED FOR YOUR INFO...if you are on Stamp Connection, leave your name there too....that's twice the chance of winning...yay...

Now, on to the card....take a roll of foil back tape, and you will much be on your way to a FOIL FRENZY FUN CARD...fun,fun,and more fun...please leave me a comment, and let me know what you think!......Let's have some FUN!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I have got to get some foil tape. I have never heard of it before. It looks like it has endless possibilities. Thanks Carol.

    Please put me in the Blessing Box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I placed you in the BLESSING BOX...thanks so much for joining up....take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, I love your blog. can you put me in the Blessing Box please. Thanks and have a great day. Peggy

    ReplyDelete