Friday 8 February 2013

Swap Cards are ready to mail out....I had a few ideas to add to it, so I thought that I would share them with you.


Hi there friends,
We are enjoying a full blown snow day today, with winds up to 70 miles an hour for tonight. This is a great day to spend in the Craft Room and do what I love best.....Create Cards. haha I am going to do a Vintage Video after dinner, that will be the start of a 6 page Mini Swap I have entered into. I can say that Swaps and me have a love hate relationship. lol I mean, I love the idea of 10 other people getting my cards, but it is the deadline that I have a problem with. hahaha I love working a little here, and a little there, and then before long my projects last forever....but that's ok, because it is for my own pleasure. haha So, because I am a work under pressure type person, I set things off to the side, and before long, I am doing exactly this....making sure that all the projects that have to go in the mail are done asap...and that means I stay up late, get up early, and work,work,work...because I didn't do it immediately, and get it out of the way! haha I am finished this one swap, lol haha my first swap, so why am I complaining?hahaha because I worked on each one especially for that person, so it got my full attention....I love to give each card I make, whether it is for the Florist Shop, for a friend, for gifts, for the Blessing Box, for Church, for whatever the event....I love to spend every minute, on each card, making it as though I was the one that is receiving it. If that sounds crazy, I must be, because I just love the pressure of doing things at the last trump, and getting satisfaction from the fact that I did it. hahahaha I am having my son and his family over for dinner at 7:00 tonight, in an hour..haha so, I made homemade sausages, my son's favorite salad, and fruit cups, filled with raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, grapes, and kiwi,,,oh yes, mango's...whip cream and that is going to be dinner. I just placed it all in the fridge, so all I have to do it brown the sausage, place on fresh bakery buns, and it is ready to go..... I wanted to make sure it was in the process, because cooking pressure is not on my list of love to do things. lol I love having my family over for dinner. They live right next door, and it is like they have traveled from afar.....they think it it hysterical, that I get so excited to have them over, when I see them every day...for lunch, or gabs, or teenage fun nights,,,we had one last night....that is for another days story line. hahaha I want to get this video out there, and I pray that it finds each one of you, my blogging friends, happy and healthy. It means a great deal to me that you take the time to view my videos, listen to me gab, and come back to do it all over again tomorrow, or the next time I blog.....lol I will see you at the Vintage Video 6x6 Tutorial later this evening. I will actually post it in the morning. I have to see when the family decides to walk home. hahaha Have a great weekend everyone. You are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment