Saturday 16 February 2013

Finally I have completed my album...yay


This is the finished album for you to see...talk about colors...wow ...this is beautiful...I wanted to show you the wonderful binding, I learned some time ago...I will use this for all my Mini's in the future...I am making more of them to possibly sell...I am going to put this at the floral shop and see if anyone would be interested....the pricing for it will be hard to determine....I was thinking $45.00..... I hope that is not too much....or, if non STAMPERS would know what to do with it...lol...I'm going to see...it will help me buy more supplies...I am needing paper in a big way...lol..so this may help me....enough about that...haha...please let me know what you think about the album, and the binding method....you can reach me at chromecarol@hotmail.com

Thanks as always for dropping by...I have a super fun idea for tomorrow...God Bless, and have a great Lord's day tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment