Friday 15 February 2013

Part 2.... This will be completed in 3 parts....start to finish....enjoy


This Mini was started a few months back, where I showed every page being designed. I left it by the wayside, until today....I wanted to complete it, as I don't like unfinished projects laying around....these colors are so vibrant, you can't help but love it...each page is packed with different techniques....themes...colors....embellishments...and now we are heading to the finishing line....yay..the next part will show the binding that holds the pop tabs on...this is a heavy duty system for binding your Mini....I will have it out on video tomorrow for you...I have a sinus migraine, which I felt coming on since my brown eyes gave way to daylight this morning....I made shrimp and meatball spaghetti, with 3cheeses for dinner...I pray it stays down....yuk, I'm sorry...I just feel queasy....I will see you tomorrow, as we share the completion of this amazing Mini....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment