Tuesday 12 February 2013

Bevelled Acetate Card with a twist....


I first want to thank the new friends that joined my blog.....THANK VERY MUCH....and for the ones that are already here....YAY, I REALLY AM THANKFUL FOR EACH ONE....

This is a bevelled card that just stands out from other cards that are flat in nature. lol This is another Mother's Day Card, because when you see it, you will understand that it couldn't be anything else...smiles....I had a day of card making, and I love to do that. I get up early, get all the housework finished, laundry in, dishwasher going, dusting things with the once over..haha and off to my craft room I go...yes, humming a song, because I know that I am in Craft Heaven the minute I enter the room......I hope that you enjoy this card, as much as I enjoyed making it for you. Have a Blessed Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment