Sunday 3 January 2016

Mixed Media Cards can be Successful if you follow a few principals......that is...let your imagination run creatively WILD.

Hello, and welcome to my Craft Room. I decided to do an Interactive Card yesterday, and this is what the final project turned out to be...hahaha I can never stay on track for some reason ....I head straight way into a Vintage Card before I even know it. I realize this is a long video, but I wanted to share some of the technique's with you, and kept them in the editing. It took most of the afternoon to create this, and the camera was rolling the entire time. You can only imagine how many hours of film I had to leave on the edit room floor, as they would have said at the movies...hahahaha Please enjoy the process with me, and like the video say's.....GRAB A SNACK....You'll need it......huge smiles.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your project very very pretty! I never knew that perfect pearls were so easy to work with, thank you for sharing 😉 Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your project very very pretty! I never knew that perfect pearls were so easy to work with, thank you for sharing 😉 Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness Carol, that was a work of art for sure. Loved the video. So many great tips regarding mixed media. Thank you for sharing. I have to tell you that I laughed out loud when your dancing gingerbread men came on. That was a hoot.

    ReplyDelete