Friday 8 January 2016

BLOOPER'S as I try to send out a WARM THANK YOU, and APPRECIATION for SUBSCRIBING to my BLOG.

Hi everyone, and a warm welcome to my Craft Room this evening. I have been sick with first laryngitis, now I have a sinus infection, and chest cold....haha I did not want to let this stop me from having a great time with my grandson, as he wanted to help me film this Appreciation Video that turned BLOOPER on me. I do appreciate my Subscriber's so much, and I am going to have a huge GIVE AWAY when I reach my 3000 Subbie Goal.  Can you believe that I have 3000 wonderful people that enjoy watching me create? Four years ago, I was happy to have 10. I thank each one. I have gained another Blogging Friend I see....WELCOME, and I hope you enjoy every minute here. If anyone has a favourite crafting technique you would like me to do for you, please place it in the comments, and I will oblige you if I have the products to do it. Have a Blessed weekend, and see you in the next video.

No comments:

Post a Comment