Friday 22 January 2016

Mixed Media Canvas Picture....Front and Back....Blooper....A little Craft Tour, and some Texture fun with Pete the Pigeon

Welcome to my Craft Room. Here is my Project for the "Zig's and Stencil" Challenge going on over on Stamp Nation. All you had to do is use one Stencil, and fill it in with your Zig Marker's. This is what I came up with....Pete the Pigeon was my Stencil helper. I used Penny Black Chicken Wire Stencil, my Zig Marker's, Stencil Paste, Detail Paste's, and the list goes on. I threw in a BLOOPER, and a small peek of my Craft Room for those that were asking why I don't move from my chair to get my products...hahaha I will show you why.....Then, I will continue with this Start to Finish Canvas Picture, to help those that want to do Mixed Media, but they don't know where to begin. This is a Beginner Lever Mixed Media Picture, and I hope it inspires you to give it a go...You will love every single minute of this amazing Art Journey the minute you pick up a Stencil, or Paint, or .....the list goes on. Have fun experimenting with paper, and Distress Inks. This video was made for those that have questions about the process. I am going to try and answer some of these questions, as I get started in my project....Pete the Pigeon is my Focal Point....Let's TEXTURE him to the MAX....See you shortly.

3 comments: