Monday 25 January 2016

Cricut DIY Embossing on Acetate without using the Embossing Pencil

Welcome to my Craft Room this evening. Today, I was experimenting on my Cricut Machine, to see if I could come up with an acetate DIY embossing heart, for a project I am doing. Well, I got more than I bargained for today. I hope that you will enjoy this, and get inspired to try it. You don't have to have a Cricut, just emboss some acetate, and you are on your way to an amazing look. Thank you so much for Subscribing, and I will see you on the next video. P.S. I used the card stock for viewing purposes, so you could see the design on the video. I didn't want to use the Embossing Pencil, because I wanted a mild cut in the acetate for the Alcohol Inks to penetrate into. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment