Saturday 14 November 2015

Rose Candle Holder Trifold Card Part 1 of 2

Thank you for joining me in my Craft Room today. I have been working on the Gift Card for my friend Janet, who is flying in to spend next week crafting with me. It is a labour of love card for sure, as I have been creating it for the past week now. haha I had this creation in my head for the longest time, and wanted so much to create it for her. I wanted an acetate Rose holder, that I could place a battery operated candle underneath, so the Roses I created lit up, and also the stamped images I created as well. I have many technique's, and elements that were a must to make this work for me. I haven't seen anything like it, which really makes it extra special for me. I do love creating cards that are designs in my own head...hahaha, and this is one of them. Thank you for letting me share this one with you. It was filmed over days, so the edit process was intense, trying to make it fit in a reasonable time limit for you to watch. I managed to bring hours of filming down to these 2 Parts. Thank you for joining me here with the first part. I hope you will like it as much as I did creating it for you, and for Janet. I hope it will inspire you, to create one like it, for that special someone. In my case, this is for my very dear friend Janet. She will be flying here to spend the week crafting with me in my craft room. I wanted to make her this extra special card to go along with our extra special Crafting Week. See you on Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment