Saturday 7 November 2015

Poinsettia Decorative Ribbons Clasps for my Tone on Tone Christmas Card

Thank you so much for joining me in my Craft Room today. This is another Tone on Tone Card, that I wanted to dedicate to my sweet Mom, who is in Heaven. I used to make her very intricate cards at Christmas, because she enjoyed them so much. I thought that I would sit in my Craft Room, and go down memory lane, as I made this card with my Mom in mind. I hope that you will enjoy the process with me. I decided to made clasps to hold the card shut, and to decorate them with the lovely Shimmer Paper, and the GinaK Paper in Burgundy. It is from her Pure Luxury Line. I hope this will inspire you to do the decorative closures on your next Christmas Card. Have a Blessed Lord's Day tomorrow, and we will see you on the next video.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol what a beautiful card! Thank you from sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol what a beautiful card! Thank you from sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU so much for all your encouragement Janet. I am privileged to be able to share with all my wonderful Subscriber's. You are the reason I do this. Thanks so much.

      Delete