Tuesday 10 November 2015

Shopping Day with my Sister

Good Morning my Blogging friends, and welcome to my Craft Room today. Before I begin another project to share with you today, I thought I would share my day out with my sister yesterday, as we went shopping for the sheer fun of shopping together. We not only went to to Sharon's store, Buffalo Stamps and Stuff, but also went to Tuesday Morning, which is just a few buildings up from Sharon's. We went grocery shopping, and out for lunch, and 7 hours later arrived back home with parcels in hand. Phew, that was a L O N G day on my feet, yet we laughed, and laughed, and just had good old fashioned FUN together. Here, I would like to show you the few things I bought for my craft room....smiles See you on the next crafting video.

No comments:

Post a Comment