Thursday 26 November 2015

May we all be Thankful on this American Thanksgiving

Hello my friends, and welcome to my Craft Room. I wanted to post a Warm Thanksgiving to all my American friends. We have so much to be Thankful for don't we. As a Canadian, I had our family meal for our Thanksgiving Day in October. I pray that you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving Day, and  may the Lord bless you. I am also Thankful that it is nice, and sunny here where we live, and I am not looking out my window, as I did here last year, and see this......smiles. Enjoy your time with family today.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Carol! I'm so glad you have a lovely day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, we had a fun time with family and the fun is going to continue all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure am behind the comment response here my friends, so sorry. I am glad that you each enjoyed your day with family. Take care Jenn, and Janet.

    ReplyDelete