Thursday 5 November 2015

White on White Shaker Card

Welcome to my Craft Room my friends, with a White on White Shaker Card from the Papertrey Ink Kit. I had so much fun today, setting out to create a card from this Kit I received some time ago. I  never got around to using it until today.....I don't know what took me so long to get it out. I love Tone on Tone Cards, and this card was a White on White 51/2 x 51/2 inch, using 140lb. card stock to set the base of a pretty Shaker, from this amazing Kit. I hope that you will find some inspiration, and give this technique a try. I know that you will fall in love with this Papertrey Ink Kit after seeing how simple it is to build a shaker from scratch. Thank you as always for taking the time to view my video. Blessings....HERE is the video of my Papertrey Ink Shaker Kit if you are interested. smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment