Thursday 20 March 2014

Tea Bag Reversed Image technique

I'm not sure why this shows up like this, but I'm downloading this video again, to assure it's on here properly. I will resolve any visual problems, if any. I think as I downloaded this, I was to quick to publish. We will see what happens later, as I download the other one to take its place...lol...I saw this technique on a blog called Ink Stains. I put my own twist on it, and created this Vintage card. I also have another video downloading, showing you the Tea Bag Technique on its own. I had to do this video 3 or 4 times...lol...so, as a result, the tea bag was applied to the card! LOL...I will post it as soon as it's downloaded for you, to see how easy this beautiful technique is to create! The lady on the Blog INK STAINS has wonderful techniques, and so much more. I encourage you to go visit her Blog. I should be using my new camcorder, but I'm still not confident with how to use it..I better get confident soon, as all these interruptions could be solved with the PAUSE BUTTON! After all, that's why I bought it, right?...SMILES

No comments:

Post a Comment