Tuesday 11 March 2014

Coffee Table Entertainment Piece....Game Board turned Photo Display

I saw this idea on Kathy Orta's channel months ago, and set out to buy some game boards at my Thrift Store visits. I wasn't sure when I would get around to making this awesome project, until today! I'm sure Kathy constructed her board from scratch..lol...she is a very talented crafter...but, I decided to buy some old game boards, in the box, with most of the pieces, if possible...lol...to create a coffee table FAMILY PHOTO Memory Board....It will take on the look of a game board, but, filled with your FAMILY PHOTO'S, that will make a wonderful conversation piece. Please join me as I construct this Memory Board with a truly Vintage feel....I'm going to do a start to finish tutorial, so if anyone would like to join in the fun, you can! Just get yourself a boxed game, and follow along. Lots of embellishments on the box, and loads of photo spaces, with journaling spots as well. A terrific gift idea, that anyone would love to receive! Please enjoy the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment