Tuesday 29 January 2013

Good evening my stamping friends...


This has been one crazy week...I had a barometric migraine Monday and today. This set my housework, laundry, and usual things back two days...I have entered my first swap....making 12 identical cards is somewhat pressured for me, as I have NEVER done this before...I am somewhat a perfectionist....so I examine my cards way to much....more stress,,,,smiles....I know that they are going to 11 other seasoned STAMPERS ....more stress....hoping and praying mine are up to others standards....there is a list to follow....more stress.....I am half way to the finish line....lol...then I joined a 6x6 scrapbook swap....oh my shattered nerves...am I crazy?....lol...

This is a wonderful blog I found....a shout out to THE JULES BOX...she is terrific in mixed media...Mini Albums, ...cards....actually everything I saw on her videos was top notch...if you like SHABBY CHIC....VINTAGE....you go visit her blog....she won't disappoint you....plus, she has a craft store, with wonderful products....like this glue gun, the one she uses on her videos, with the metal tip to get in small places....and so much more....I bought one for 10.50.... Where can you get one for that price?.....

Well, I will keep you posted on my swaps...lol....how do people do these all the time?...lol...I would be a basket case of nerves.....lol...take care everyone, and please enjoy this Valentine Card....

1 comment: