Friday 30 November 2018

My LDRS Creative DT Project How to transform the look of Oxide Inks with Hybrid Ink

Thank you so much for joining me today. I have been sick for the last 3 weeks so I have not been able to post a tutorial for you. The idea of having an Oxide look to your cards without having to actually purchase them was running through my mind. I got to thinking about the beautiful chalk-like look the Oxide Inks give and how I would be able to transform a Hybrid Ink to resemble the look of an Oxide Ink for those that don't have them in their stash. I got to thinking about white Hybrid Ink mixed with a thick Acrylic white paint if that would give me the look I wanted with my LDRS Creative Hybrid Inks when mixed together? I wanted to have an area on my card that would showcase this technique and what better background to use than "tree trunks"? hahaha I hope this will inspire you to try this technique when going for the look of an Oxide Ink. Thank you for joining me as I create this Christmas Wreath Oxide looking Easel Card with LDRS Creative Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment