Saturday 3 November 2018

Romantic 6 Sided Shadow Box, Floral Waterfall, Wedding Card with Money Envelopes

Welcome to my Wedding Card Creation. Yes, it is one of the longest tutorials yet....hahahaha I created this Card for my Daughter-in-Law Tania for the Wedding she is now attending. smiles This tutorial is full of fun, inspiration, pearls, diamonds, Shadow Box, Floral Waterfall, Homemade Roses, Personalized Money Envelopes, plus many more ideas in store for you. This took me 41 hours of work time to create and film. I worked hard to edit it down to this amount of time without leaving out too much inspiration. smiles Please take your time to view this and let me know your thoughts. I tried to make it as enjoyable for you to watch as it was for me to create. Here is a Direct Link to the Products I used for this Project today. I make a little from Scrapbook.com if you choose to purchase from my links. Thank you if you purchase from Scrapbook.com  If you would leave a Comment on LDRS Creative CLEARANCE that you viewed this tutorial when you order I would appreciate this also.

Check out all the Fabulous Products and Prices at LDRS Creative

Valiant Honor Dies

Spellbinder DEAL

Devine Floral

Chantilly Paper Lace Die SALE

Graceful Corners

Tool N One

Spellbinders SALE 70% OFF DIES

1 comment: