Tuesday 6 November 2018

Cell Painting Supplies, Small Haul, Subscriber Gifts

Good evening friends. Here are a few products I have received to begin some exciting products in the near future. I also received a few gifts in the mail from Pam and DeAnne. They are wonderful Subscribing friends that visit my Channel each time I post a project. We became friends after commenting back and forth over the last year or so.  I think you will be inspired by viewing their gifts to me for sure. I am listing the products I bought for a project I can't wait to share with you called, "Cell Painting". I am sure you have seen a tutorial on YouTube showing this beautiful art on canvas paintings with Acrylics. It is new for me and can't wait to begin this journey before the end of the month. smiles I thought I would show you the products I purchased for this new Acrylic Cell Art adventure. I thought you might want to know where I bought the supplies so you can join me also. Thank you once again for your support and encouragement, my friends. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this blog.
    fnp coupons for gifts

    ReplyDelete