Thursday 22 November 2018

Blessings to you this Thanksgiving Day.



Good evening to all my American friends. I pray that everyone is having a Blessed Thanksgiving Day as we give Thanks for all the goodness we are given each day. It is a day we take time to gather with family members and share a meal of bounty. As a Canadian, we gave thanks in October, but living so close to the United States I love to share Thanks with all my American friends as well. The Lord has given us so much to be thankful for, hasn't He? I love to set our table for family and guests to share a meal with us. The most precious time is to have us all hang on to hands in prayer before sharing the bounty that we are so blessed to have. The family is a great blessing to have. I love to see my grandchildren waiting to thank the Lord before we eat and listen to each one around the table share what God has done for them and give Him Praise. I pray each one had a Thankful DAY. May I always remember to give Thanks for His Gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord.  

I am THANKFUL for your friendship. May God Bless each one. Blessings always,

Carol  

1 comment: