Tuesday 27 December 2016

Thrift Store Spinning Organizer Refurbish.....Learning the New Final Cut Pro X 10.3 Editing System

A warm welcome to my Craft Room friends. I wanted to experiment with my new editing system I received as a Christmas gift. It is the Final Cut Pro X 10.3 Version, and it is my first time using it today. I hope you will bear with me, as I am learning how to use it. hahaha  I wanted to place a video up to say hello, and let you know I am getting better. I have been recovering with pneumonia, so I haven't been up to creating the last week before Christmas. I had this on my camera, and missed my time spent with friends on YouTube, so I relaxed as I am setting out to learn this new Editing Program ......lol I pray that everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family, and you are resting up to the New Year that is approaching. Thank You very much for your patience, as I am getting back to my Creative mode. Huge Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment