Sunday 4 December 2016

Double Peek-a-Boo Christmas Card

Good Afternoon my friends, and welcome to my Craft Room. I decided once again to dig in my stash to create my Christmas Cards. I hope you enjoy the Double Peek-a-Boo Card tutorial. I tried to use many techniques, and make it a fun process to watch. Here are some of the supplies I used for you today. I thought I would try and post some of the products I used here:
Spellbinder's Site
Die: Triple Flip Die
Stamps for Triple Flip Die: Matching Stamps to Die Set
We are Memory Keeper's: Quilted Folder Package

2 comments:

  1. What a fun interactive card, Carol! I was watching you thinking "if I ever did something like that, my craft table would be a hot mess!" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your funny comments. You are such a great source of encouragement to me when I place my tutorials up. Have a wonderful week my friend. You can read my mind too....hahahahahahahha

    ReplyDelete