Thursday 29 December 2016

Stampin' Up Stackable Frame Technique Card....PLUS Envelope.

Good Evening friends. I decided to create a Card with matching envelope for you this evening. I had many creative bumps in the road as I set out to make this Vintage Card for you today. Everything that could go wrong, DID....hahaha I never throw a card away, but look at it as an adventure to regroup, and make it work!!!! I decided it needed a matching envelope as well. I do hope you enjoy the process with me. I am still learning my new Final Cut Pro X 10.3 Editing Program my husband bought for me for CHRISTmas, along with a 4TB External Hard Drive. Now, I have a total of 7TB of external space, and Fiberoptic's to make my video's go out in record speed. This tutorial took 5 minutes to upload to YouTube. There was a day with regular WiFi I would wait 6-8 hours for my tutorials to go to YouTube. Not any more......hahaha I thank the Lord for His help, as I am learning to edit, good, quality video's for my terrific Subscriber's. Huge Smiles. This isn't one of those kind of
video's though. hahahahahaha I am still learning. This is the second time I used the program. teehee. I wanted to go back to iMovie today, because I am comfortable with it, but I knew it wouldn't do me any good to stay where I am comfortable. I need to step out of my comfort zone, and learn to make amazing, video edits for YOU, my friends that take the time to view them. Thanks so much for your patience with the process. Thank you also for your prayers as I am recovering from pneumonia. God Bless you my friends. Happy New Year to all as well. 2017 is approaching in just days.

No comments:

Post a Comment